SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) is a functional module which allows the user to maintain equipment and enable efficient planning of production schedules. It provides organisations with the comprehensive software solution to do maintenance planning either plant-based or cross-plant.
SAP PM comprises of the following activities: Inspection, Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance and Predictive Maintenance.
- Knowledge of Plant Operation, Maintenance, Services
- Domain experience required
- Any graduate or post graduate.
- Good Communication Skills
Why SAP PM?
- Understand Business from procurement and Plant maintenance department.
- Map customer business processes in SAP.
- Train users for using SAP system.
- Integrate PM module with other functional areas like PP, Materials management, QM, WM, APO etc.
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
- Transform your career to become SAP PM consultant
- PM consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- 2 days ASC(Atos SAP Champion) program -1 day employability training program, soft skills training
- Detailed module content,
- Placement assistance
- Please refer to module calendar
- 20 days of virtual led classroom training.