SAP Production Planning is a module that handles all business processes related to production of a company. SAP PP includes all activities like Material Requirement Planning(MRP), Bill of Materials(BOM), Capacity Planning(CP) and Supply Chain Planning(SCP).
All these processes need master data to be maintained and the training helps to apply and communicate this master data in the area of planning and manufacturing.
Post attending our PP training, you can proceed ahead to become a SAP Certified Application Associate – Production – Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6
- Business knowledge in the area of supply chain planning & Manufacturing
- Domain experience in Production planning / Manufacturing required
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Good communication skills
PP Consultant is responsible for following activities:
- Understand Business from Production & Planning department perspective
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train users for using SAP system
- Integrate PP module with other functional areas like Materials, Finance, Costing etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
- PP consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc.
- Can also cross train himself into advanced modules like APO, SCM, QM, PM, PS etc.
- Please refer to module calendar
- 20 days of virtual led classroom training.