Consolidating and analyzing financial statements, forecasts, reports, chart is not as easy as it seems! It takes a lot of number crunching and scrutinizing to actually use the financial data to the organizations’ benefits. Here’s where SAP FI comes into the picture, making financial data handling easier for the organizations.
But, you would wonder how this module will help you to grow your career! Let’s see few reasons that might help you to zero down and choose this SAP module.
- Every industry and every organization has its financial data that needs to be streamlined, thus this module is not restricted to any particular industry
- According to recent researches, SAP FI consultants are one of the most sought after profiles by employers, so you have abundant job opportunities across the industry
- SAP FI is implemented in more than 140 countries across the globe, that provides you job opportunities around the world and settling abroad
Thus, SAP FI offers global career opportunities across industry verticals!
Now let’s know more about the SAP FICO module.
Role of SAP FI Consultant
- Analyzing business requirements of the organization
- Planning for implementation of the project
- Execution of the project
- Authorize the report’s requirements
- Authorize any changes in customization
- Train the end-users for SAP FI
- Solve daily queries of the client
- Customization of the SAP for end-user based on requirement
SAP FI is a real-time financial management system that enables updation of data as and when it happens. It consolidates every financial data that an organization needs to process. The basic training of SAP FI includes the following components.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- General Ledger Accounting
Need more information about SAP FI? Contact Atos counselors for further guidance on the module.
Atos – Fast-track your career in SAP!
With over 20+ years of experience in SAP training, we are committed to offer highest quality education, catering the different training demands. Atos is a Platinum SAP partner and understands SAP ecosystem and market trends better than others. Established in 1999, we are the first SAP authorized training institute in India and also provide classroom (ILT) training.
We offer training programs that are personalized and customized to the trainees. Whether you are a fresher or an SAP end-user, our programs will help you acquire the skillset required in the industry.
Get in touch with us if you have any queries related to SAP Certification and to enroll yourself click here.