SAP Student Academy is a joint offering from SAP Education and the Atos Alliances program. The program offers a better way for higher-education institutions to deliver SAP software training. SAP offers training and certification courses on topics such as business applications, database, analytics, and mobile technology for students of colleges and universities.The SAP® Student Academy program enables educational institutions to keep pace with these changing marketplace needs while expanding student career opportunities.
- BE, BSc, BCA, BSc IT, MCA, MSc, MSc IT, ME, B Tech, M Tech etc.
- MBA (Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR, Operations, SCM, IT, Systems)
- PGDM / PGDBA (Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR, Operations, SCM, IT, Systems)
- BBA, BMS, BMM, BSc IT, MSc IT, MCA, BCA
- BE (Comps, IT, E&TC, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Production)
- To enhance the employability of Graduates as required by the Recruiting companies
- Offer a dynamic curriculum to students at par with ERP industry
- To provide robust Employment avenues for Post Graduates
- Establish a Centre of Excellence that will enable
faculty development for effective training
- Improved career opportunities for students
- More up-to-date skills and expertise for Students.
- Edge over Students from other Universities.
- Industry Relevant course with rich Business process Knowledge
- Opportunity to appear for GLOBAL LEVEL Certification conducted by SAP
- Affiliation with SAP, a respected and innovative thought leader
- Enhance student employability
- Schedule could be planned as requested
- Batch size is flexible
- Atos recommends program duration to be 3 to 6 months.
- Program will be for a single module selected by the student.
- Student specific learning hub (LH) subscription valid for Specified period.
- 2 Days of instructor lead ERP foundation course.
- 200 hours of e-learning through LH to be completed by each student. Attendance Certificate will be provided by Atos India SAP Education.
- Trainer Assistance for 8 days for Module Specific Batches.
- One day Employability Training.