Atos – India’s leading Authorized SAP Education Partner and MIT-ADT University, signed a Memorandum of Understanding to offer an Online PG diploma course in Enterprise Resource Planning (PGD-ERP) through the MIT FuSE.
Why Atos & MIT ADT University introducing PDG-ERP
The Post Graduate Diploma in ERP (PGD-ERP), a program developed for Industry by the Industry. With this program MIT ADT University, SAP & Atos aims at creating SAP consultants that are trained by experts in the field with in-demand management skills. The students undergo SAP & other essential training by Atos, which ensures that the student knowledge is not only theoretical but functional and practical as well. These students will have the opportunity to be a part of the exceptional online training experience with Industry Veterans.
In this program, the candidates will be provided with in depth and advanced skills in SAP ECC 6.0, SAP S/4HANA (next gen SAP ERP) which has approximately 70% market share globally. This will help them to gain competitive edge through structured learning of Business Processes in ERP and prepare for the globally accepted SAP Associate Consultant Certification.
About Atos & SAP Education:
As a global SAP Partner for over 35. Years, Atos is involved in providing end-to-end SAP services which include, License re-sell, SAP Business Implementation, SAP Integrations, SAP Support and SAP Training services. Atos in India has been successfully training candidates in SAP for the past 20 years. Being an SAP Partner, Atos has a unique advantage of an understanding the demands of the job and the skills necessary to be a successful SAP Consultant.
About MIT ADT University & FuSE:
MIT Group of Institutions, with a legacy of success for its engineering & technology programmes, introduces MIT FuSE, an initiative to provide training in emerging technologies to students and working professionals. The Training will help candidates acquire technical knowledge and skills necessary to sustain and thrive in the fast-changing technological world.
SAP today is the global leader in business applications and analytics software, a market leader in digital commerce, and the world’s largest enterprise cloud company with over 130 million cloud users. We have 345,000 customers in more than 180 countries, from small companies (80% of our customers are small and mid-size enterprises) to global organizations (87% of the Forbes Global 2000 companies run SAP software). Globally, more than 76% of all business transactions worldwide touch an SAP software system.
How PD-ERP will be delivered?
This will be a one-year program delivered across 3 terms (Trimester) of 16 weeks each. There will
be a 1-week break between each Trimester.
Specializations in PDGERP:
- Procurement & Networks
- People Engagement
- IoT & Digital Supply Chain
Who is eligible for the course:
- Bachelors B.E./B.Tech. and or Masters in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech), Computer Applications (BCA, MCA), Business Administration (MBA), Commerce (B.Com, M.Com, ICWA, CA).
- Min 55% throughout 10th, 12th & Graduation/ Post graduation
- [Added advantage] 1 to 5 years of domain experience or relevant experience in ERP / BPM / IT Consulting.
Salient Features of PGDERP:
- Blended Learning Experience accompanied by practical hands-on
- Course Delivery by renowned subject experts from industries & acclaimed educators
- Designed for ambitious Graduates and Working Professionals
- Content curated by domain experts
- Unique Trimester pattern
- Live Online Teaching with more convenience
- 600+ Hours of Learning and 250+ Hours of Capstone Projects
- Mentorship & Career Guidance from Global Leaders
- Can be done parallelly without quitting existing jobs