Want to enjoy Maximum Outcomes effortlessly with your RISE with SAP Transformation?
Transitioning to the cloud is an exciting and fulfilling journey; one that we want to ensure is not only seamless, but is also as empowering and practical as possible.
which is why we would like to invite you and your team to two of our most popular and in-demand courses for RISE with SAP customers:
- This course provides learners with a thorough overview of the deployment options available with the RISE with SAP offering, including the platforms, processes, services and tools available to them as a customer and/or an SAP implementer.
- The learner will explore Business Transformation as a Service, SAP Digital Discovery Assessment, sell and delivery qualifications (e.g. PartnerEdge), and the Partner Demonstration Landscape.
- Learners will also make good use of existing tools for implementations, such as SAP Roadmap Viewer, SAP Best Practices Explorer, Cloud Application Lifecycle Management (CALM) Implementation Portal, Solution Manager, and close the course will a very good understanding of the various RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud system landscapes.
Date: 13 June 2023 Time: 10.00 am
- This course guides learners through the fundamental requirements and knowledge necessary for customer project team key users, IT Professionals, Solution Architects, and Project Managers who are beginning their journey into RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementations.
- Focus will be on key SAP Activate driven concepts to give learners an opportunity to explore RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition best practices, a sampling of solution area scope overviews, learning data migration for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, as well as fundamental product configuration and UI extensibility.
- There are hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live training environment.
Date: 21 to 23 June 2023 Time: 10.00 am (21 June) 9.30 am (22 & 23 June)
Please don’t wait! These courses are often over-subscribed early!
Look forward to seeing you there!
In case of queries, write us at email@example.com