With classroom training you receive in-person instruction from SAP experts in one of our state-of-the-art training facilities of Atos. This is a fully hands-on learning experience with a subject matter expert to guide you through each exercise and answer all your questions.
Classroom training can be single topic solution area training that spans from 1 to 5 days or Academy (training bundles) training that enable students to achieve expertise in one SAP solution area or prepare for a certification exam over 20 days.
We offer classroom training in 4 cities as follows Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai & Pune.
Instructor Led Training is the right fit for you if:
- You prefer lessons to be presented live by an instructor
- You prefer a traditional classroom experience alongside your peers
- You can book time in your schedule for course duration
Benefits of SAP Classroom training:
- State-of-the-art training facilities
- Printed handbooks
- Safe, quiet, clean environment, away from the noise and pressures of the work area.
- Group interaction enhances learning. Employees learn from one another as well as from the trainer.
- Network with peers
SAP Modules covered under ILT:
- SAP ABAP
- SAP SD
- SAP MM
- SAP HCM
- SAP FI
- SAP PP
- SAP PS
- SAP PM
- SAP BASIS
- SAP HANA Functional
- SAP HANA Technical
- SAP S/4 HANA Finance