SAP BASIS Netweaver skills are the foundation for successful SAP operations. BASIS consultant works as a system administrator for various SAP servers.
Right from installing various SAP products in customer data center to upgrading existing systems, taking backups, archiving of data, space management, all crucial tasks for system availability are handled by BASIS consultant.
The SAP Aspirant with
- Graduation: B.Tech. /M.Tech / MCA / M.S.C IT / MBA IT / PGDBM
- Experience in Networking / DBA
- Understanding of Windows / Unix / Linux operating systems
- Good communication skills
Why SAP BASIS
- BASIS consultant acts as a system administrator.
- Manage user IDs, Authorizations, roles etc.
- Ensure system backups, DRS, Server shut downs etc.
- Handle Installations, Upgrades, Patch implementations
- Transform your IT career to become BASIS consultant
- 2 days ASC(Atos SAP Champion) program -1 day employability training program, soft skills training
- Detailed module content
- Placement assistance
- Please refer to SAP Modules Training Calendar
- 20 days of Instructor led training.