SAP MM (Material Management) covers all tasks within the supply chain; including consumption based planning, purchasing, vendor evaluation and invoice verification. It also includes inventory, production planning, and warehouse management.
SAP MM is used by many big or small manufacturing, retail and other organizations, for the efficient management of raw materials and consumables.
Post attending our MM training, you can proceed ahead to become a SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0
- Business knowledge in the procurement area (MM), particularly knowledge of Product Process is required
- Minimum domain experience in Procurement, Material Handling, Purchase, Inventory and Vendor Management is desired
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Good Communication Skills
Why SAP MM?
- MM Consultant is responsible for following activities:
- Understand Business from Purchasing, Inventory department perspective
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train users for using SAP system
- Integrate MM module with other functional areas like Production, Finance, Costing etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer
- MM consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- Can also crosstrain himself into advanced modules like SRM, WM, eWM etc
- Please refer to module calendar
- 20 days of virtual led classroom training.