ABAP is a high-level 4th generation programming language created by SAP. It is an abbreviation for Advanced Business Application Programming. This is because, it is currently used as the language for programming the SAP Application Sever. The SAP Application Server is a part of its NetWeaver platform that is used for building business applications.
Originally, this language was used to develop the SAP R/3 platform. ABAP is very easy to learn and users can build custom reports and interfaces. Knowledge of relational database design and preferably also of object-oriented concepts is necessary to create ABAP programs. The ABAP Workbench contains different tools for editing programs. Post attending our ABAP training, you can proceed ahead to become a SAP Certified Development Associate # ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.31
- Knowledge of any one the programming Language
- Knowledge of DBMS and strong hold on OOPS concept
- Professional qualification preferably B.E / B.Tech in computer science / MCA / MIT or any graduate with 1 yr of programming experience
- Good Communication skills
ABAP cosultant is responsible for following activities:
- Understand the business requirement from Customer
- Design objects like forms, reports, custom screens based on customer business needs
- Develop programs, forms etc. to enhance current business processes.
- ABAP consultant has ocean of opportunities in various directions. He can grow vertically by means of becoming System Analyst, Team Lead, Solution Architect, Technical Director and so on
- Working as ABAP consultant also enables you to learn Advance technologies like Workflows, CRM, SRM etc
- You can also pursue business area of your interest and make a shift to Functional domains and become Business Consultant / analyst after gaining sufficient experience.
Please refer to module calendar for details