SAP FI (Financial Accounting) is a module where all the financial processing transactions are captured to provide the basis via which data is drawn for external reporting.
This module is integrated with many parallel modules that enable a company to unify processes that may have needed the utilization of many software packages.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP FI Training?
SAP Career Aspirant with
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting
- 1-3 years of domain experience in finance, accounting etc.
- Profession Qualifications: B.com/CA / ICWAI / MBA PGDM in Finance / post graduate in Finance & Accounting with relevant experience
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities of SAP FI Consultant
FI Consultant is responsible for following activities:
- Understand Business from finance department perspective
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train finance department users for using SAP
- Integrate FI module with other functional areas like Materials, Sales, Production, Costing etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer
What is future of FI Consultant?
- FI consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- Can also cross train himself into advanced modules like CO, SAP S/4HANA Finance, BPC, BI, FSCM, etc.
When is the next batch starting?
Please refer to module calendar here
- 20 days of Virtual Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- SAP E-academy (200 Hrs training Self-study 3 months server access).
- Instructor Led Classroom Training (20 days SAP Live classroom) – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation.
- Self learning using SAP Learning Hub