SAP MM (Material Management) covers all tasks within the supply chain; including consumption based planning, purchasing, vendor evaluation and invoice verification. It also includes inventory, production planning, and warehouse management.
SAP MM is used by many big or small manufacturing, retail and other organizations, for the efficient management of raw materials and consumables. Material Management as a process ensures no shortage of materials or any gaps in the supply chain process of the organization. SAP MM speeds up the procurement and material management activities, making the business run smoothly with complete time and cost efficiency.
It deals with managing the materials (products and/or services) and resources of an organization with the aim of accelerating productivity and reducing costs. At the same time, SAP MM is quite versatile to accommodate changes that are frequent in any business environment.
Post attending our MM training, you can proceed ahead to become a SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP MM Training?
- Business knowledge in the procurement area (MM), particularly knowledge of Product Process is required
- 1-2 years domain experience in Procurement, Material Handling, Purchase, Inventory and Vendor Management is plus
- Professional qualification: Graduates, preferably with BE/ Any Graduates with MBA (Management/SCM).
- Good Communication Skills
Responsibilities of SAP MM Consultant
- Understand Business from Purchasing, Inventory department perspective
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train users for using SAP system
- Integrate MM module with other functional areas like Production, Finance, Costing etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer
- MM Consultant is responsible for following activities:
What is future of MM Consultant?
- MM consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- Can also crosstrain himself into advanced modules like SRM, WM, EWM etc
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- 20 days of Virtual Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- SAP E-academy (200 Hrs training Self-study 3 months server access).
- Instructor Led Classroom Training (20 days SAP Live classroom) – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation.