SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) is a functional module which allows the user to maintain equipment and enable efficient planning of production schedules. It provides organisations with the comprehensive software solution to do maintenance planning either plant-based or cross-plant.
SAP PM comprises of the following activities: Inspection, Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance and Predictive Maintenance.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP PM Training?
- One who has knowledge of Plant Operation, Maintenance, Services
- Domain experience of at least 2 years is required
- Educational qualification: Any graduate or post graduate with above experience.
- Good Communication Skills
Responsibilities of SAP PM Consultant?
- Understand Business from procurement and Plant maintenance department.
- Map customer business processes in SAP.
- Train users for using SAP system.
- Integrate PM module with other functional areas like PP, Materials management, QM, WM, APO etc.
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
What is future of PM Consultant?
- Transform your career to become SAP PM consultant
- PM consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- Virtual Instructor led classroom training.
- Instructor Led Classroom Training – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation
- Self learning using SAP Learning Hub