SAP Production Planning is a module that handles all business processes related to production of a company. SAP PP includes all activities like Material Requirement Planning(MRP), Bill of Materials(BOM), Capacity Planning(CP) and Supply Chain Planning(SCP).
All these processes need master data to be maintained and the training helps to apply and communicate this master data in the area of planning and manufacturing.
Post attending our PP training, you can proceed ahead to become a SAP Certified Application Associate – Production – Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP PP Training?
- Business knowledge in the area of Production Planning & Manufacturing
- 1-3 years domain experience in Production planning / Manufacturing required
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities of SAP PP Consultant
- Understand Business from Production & Planning department perspective
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train users for using SAP system
- Integrate PP module with other functional areas like Materials, Finance, Costing etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
What is future of PP Consultant?
- PP consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc.
- Can also cross train himself into advanced modules like APO, SCM, QM, PM, PS, SAP S/4HANA – Manufacturing etc.
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- Virtual Live Classroom Training.
- Instructor Led Classroom Training – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation.
- Self Learning using SAP Learning Hub