SAP Project Systems(PS) is a technical module that includes project management functionality. Organizations use project management tactics to execute different strategies. The PS module empowers an organization to gain insight into projects, increase transparency, and improve accountability.
SAP PS is an integrated project management tool used for planning and managing projects. It has several tools that enables the project management process such as cost and planning budget, scheduling, requisitioning of materials and services. SAP Project Systems helps to manage and support all the SAP projects in company. SAP PS is used in an organization for planning, scheduling, collecting and generating revenue and expenditure over a period of project period.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP PS Training?
- 2-3 years of experience in Project Management and Implementation (End to End project execution)
- Basic Knowledge of Processes in Logistics and Accounting
- Any graduate or postgraduate.
- Good Communication Skills
Responsibilities of SAP PS Consultant
- Understand Business from the procurement and Project Systems department.
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train users for using the SAP system.
- Integrate the PM module with other functional areas like PP, Materials management, QM, WM, APO, etc.
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customers.
What is future of PS Consultant?
- PS consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program Manager, etc
- Can upgrade with advanced program like SAP S/4HANA – EPPM Project System.
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- Virtual Classroom Training.
- Instructor Led Classroom Training – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation.
- Self Learning using SAP Learning Hub