SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) is a module which covers all topics related to Sales, Order and Distribution processing. Some of its main components are : Sales, Sales support, Shipping, Billing, sales & logistics information systems.
SAP SD is being widely used in organizations to track pre-sales, sales and post – sales transactions, to define the sales, order and distribution processes and manage the repository to store information related to these functions effectively.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP SD Training?
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution
- 1-2 years domain experience in sales and distribution is preferred
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Good Communication Skills
Responsibilities of SAP SD Consultant
- Understand Business from Sales, Delivery & Invoicing department perspective.
- Map customer business processes in SAP.
- Integrate SD module with other functional areas like PP, Materials management, QM, WM, APO etc.
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
- Train users for using SAP system.
What is future of SD Consultant?
- Transform your career to become SAP SD consultant
- SD consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- Can also crosstrain himself into advanced modules like SAP S/4HANA – Sales, SAP Sales Cloud etc.
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- 20 days of Instructor Led Virtual Classroom Training.
- SAP E-academy (200 Hrs training Self-study 3 months server access).
- Instructor Led Classroom Training (20 days SAP Live classroom) – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation.