SAP ABAP is a high-level 4th generation programming language created by SAP. It is used as the language for programming the SAP Application Server. The SAP Application Server is a part of its NetWeaver platform that is used for building business applications.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP ABAP Training?
The SAP Aspirant with
- Basic Knowledge of any programming Language
- Knowledge of DBMS and OOPS concept is plus
- Professional qualification: B.E / B.Tech in computer science / MCA /B.Sc in computer science/ BCA or any graduate with 1 year of programming experience.
- Good Communication skills
What is future of ABAP Consultant?
- ABAP consultant has an ocean of opportunities in various directions. He/She can grow vertically by means of becoming a System Analyst, Team Lead, Solution Architect, Technical Director, and so on.
- You can also pursue a business area of your interest and make a shift to Functional domains and become a Business Consultant/analyst after gaining sufficient experience.
- Can also crosstrain himself with advanced skills like SAP HANA ABAP Programming, SAP S/4HANA – Programming, SAP HANA Application Development
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to SAP Modules Training Calendar
- 20 days of Virtual or Classroom Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- Self learning using SAP Learning Hub