SAP BASIS Netweaver skills are the foundation for successful SAP operations. BASIS consultant works as a system administrator for various SAP servers.
Right from installing various SAP products in customer data center to upgrading existing systems, taking backups, archiving of data, space management, all crucial tasks for system availability are handled by BASIS consultant.
This course helps you to become professional SAP Basis Consultant of SAP System Administrator which includes activities like installation and configuration, load balancing, and performance analysis of SAP applications running on Java stack and SAP ABAP.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP BASIS Training?
The SAP Aspirant with
- Graduation: B.Tech. /M.Tech / MCA / M.S.C IT / MBA IT / PGDBM
- 1-3 years Experience in Networking / DBA
- Understanding of Windows / Unix / Linux operating systems
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities of SAP BASIS Consultant
- BASIS consultant acts as a system administrator.
- Manage user IDs, Authorizations, roles etc.
- Ensure system backups, DRS, Server shut downs etc.
- Handle Installations, Upgrades, Patch implementations
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- 25 days of Instructor led classroom training.
- Virtual Live Classroom Training