SAP HCM (Human Capital Management), also called SAP HR (Human Resource management), is one of the most popular and demanding SAP ERP Module that plays very important role in the monitoring and management of entire Human Resource operations like Payroll, Recruitment, Performance management and Termination, Time & General Administration processes of any organisation.
In a nutshell, automation of all core human resource processes, such as employee administration, payroll, and legal reporting, increases efficiency and supports compliance with changing global and local regulations.
SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) module offers a complete and integrated set of tools to help you effectively manage your people. With SAP HCM you can automate your core HR processes to significantly improve your workforce performance, improve planning accuracy, streamline HCM processes, cut operational costs and increase margins with meaningful talent intelligence. Post attending our HCM training, you can proceed ahead to become a SAP Certified Application Associate – Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP HCM Training?
- Knowledge of Business Process in the area of Human Resources / Organization Management/ Administration
- 1 -2 years domain experience in HR portfolio is plus
- Professional qualification: Any graduates or post graduates. preferably with MBA- Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities of SAP HCM Consultant
- Understand Business from HR teams like Recruitment, Payroll, Timesheet etc
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train users for using SAP system
- Integrate HCM module with other functional areas like Finance, Sales etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer
- HCM Consultant is responsible for following activities:
What is future of HCM Consultant?
- HCM consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- Can also upskill himself into various functions in SAP SuccessFactors
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- 20 days of Virtual Instructor Led Classroom Training.
- SAP E-academy (200 Hrs training Self-study 3 months server access).
- Instructor Led Classroom Training (20 days SAP Live classroom) – Currently unavailable to maintian social distancing in this pandemic situation.
- Self learning using Learning Hub