This course is designed for entry-level Financial Accounting consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in Financial Accounting on SAP S/4HANA. Participants of this program will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting and Closing Operations and their integration are all discussed in this course.
Prerequisites: Who can attend SAP s/4 HANA Finance Training?
SAP Career Aspirant with
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting
- 1-3 years of domain experience in finance, accounting etc.
- Profession Qualifications: B.com/CA / ICWAI / MBA PGDM in Finance / post graduate in Finance & Accounting with relevant experience
- Good communication skills
When is the next batch starting?
- Please refer to module calendar here
- E-Academy: content is accessible for 3 months for supported learning at your own pace.
- 20 Days Instructor Led Classroom or Virtual Classroom Training.