The international SAP certification examination is an important benchmark of consultant expertise, making SAP Education a must for all functional managers and IT professionals.
We impart training at three levels across modules for Functional as well as Technical Consultants apart from New Dimension training besides BASIS.Individual candidates or corporate nominated candidates could select from over 200 in-depth courses and additional industry standard topics. These courses could be chosen as a part of the Project Team training or End-User training. We also have a web-based training option for academy courses. On web-based training we have special offer for partnering Universities and Management Institutions.
There are two ways for getting SAP certification:
- By undergoing the full 5-weeks training at any of the Authorized Education Partners of SAP.
- Should have at least 2 implementations experience, were the Company authenticates and sponsors the candidate. The Company, which is sponsoring the candidate, needs to be a SAP Partner.
The examination tests the candidate’s ability to:
- Explain and implement various core business processes and functions in R/3 in one of the following application areas: Accounting, Controlling, Materials Management, Production & Production Scheduling, Sales Order Processing, and Human Resources
- Describe organizational units in the mySAP system, their characteristics and their relationship
- Define master data and make appropriate global settings (customizing)
- Tailor SAP to customer’s needs
- Work with the SAP navigator, online documentation, process and data models and implementation methodologies
- Acquire knowledge through available documentation
- Describe the SAP service support structure
- Describe the technological requirements of the R/3 system. The certificate is release-based and can be updated with further training and delta tests when new releases become available
Send us your details
for Academy programs