SAP FI (Financial Accounting) is a module where all the financial processing transactions are captured to provide the basis via which data is drawn for external reporting.
This module is integrated with many parallel modules that enable a company to unify processes that may have needed the utilization of many software packages.
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting
- Domain experience required
- Profession Qualification B.com/CA / ICWAI / MBA PGDM in Finance / post graduate in Finance & Accounting with relevant experience
- Good communication skills
Why SAP FI?
FI Consultant is responsible for following activities:
- Understand Business from finance department perspective
- Map customer business processes in SAP
- Train finance department users for using SAP
- Integrate FI module with other functional areas like Materials, Sales, Production, Costing etc
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer
- FI consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- Can also cross train himself into advanced modules like BPC, BI, FSCM, CO etc.
Please refer to module calendar for details
- 20 days of Virtual live classroom training.