SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) is a module which covers all topics related to Sales, Order and Distribution processing. Some of its main components are : Sales, Sales support, Shipping, Billing, sales & logistics information systems.
SAP SD is being widely used in organizations to track pre-sales, sales and post – sales transactions, to define the sales, order and distribution processes and manage the repository to store information related to these functions effectively.
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution
- Experience in of sales and distribution.
- Any graduate or post graduate.
- Good Communication Skills
- Understand Business from Sales, Delivery & Invoicing department perspective.
- Map customer business processes in SAP.
- Train users for using SAP system.
- Integrate SD module with other functional areas like PP, Materials management, QM, WM, APO etc.
- Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for customer.
- Transform your career to become SAP SD consultant
- SD consultant has vertical growth opportunities by elevating as team lead, Functional Lead, Project Manager, Program manager etc
- 2 days ASC(Atos SAP Champion) program -1 day employability training program, soft skills training
- Detailed module content,
- Placement assistance
- Please refer to module calendar
- 20 days of Instructor led training.