SAP Career Opportunity for Fresh IT Graduates
Many of us who are graduates, post graduates or pursuing education feels like they are landed up in wrong field and the major reasons for all such feelings are recession & layoffs. In recent times Major IT & E-commerce industry in India has sacked 12000+ employees in total. Not their fault, as the technology and market needs are rapidly changing; companies also need to adapt these changes. They’ll also look for people with all these advance skillsets.
For IT geeks SAP is promising career option. ABAP is a high-level 4th generation programming language created by SAP. It is used as the language for programming the SAP Application Sever. The SAP Application Server is a part of its NetWeaver platform that is used for building business applications.
ABAP consultant has ocean of opportunities in various directions. You can grow vertically by means of becoming System Analyst, Team Lead, Solution Architect, and Technical Director and so on. You can also pursue business area of your interest and make a shift to Functional domains and become Business Consultant / analyst after gaining sufficient experience
In initial times getting SAP certified was not possible for fresh graduates. But later SAP introduced their course ABAP for which fresh graduates were also eligible.
Check if you are eligible for SAP ABAP Certification:
- BE/ B Tech/ BSC IT/ BSC CS/MCA / MIT or any graduate
- Knowledge of any one the programming Language
- Knowledge of DBMS and strong hold on OOPS concept
- Relevant Programming experience in other technologies is plus
Career paths for SAP ABAP Programmer
Benefits of SAP training :
- Acquire the skills and knowledge needed to tackle the most challenging projects
- Wider spectrum of opportunity in the global market
- Competitive edge to meet the strategic goals of your organization
- Gain international recognition and instill client confidence
- Our instructors are practicing SAP consultants having in-depth product knowledge, project implementation experience and proficient course delivery skills.
Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO Atos said: “In order to accompany all our customers in their digital transformation and the massive “data-ization” of their businesses in a secured cyberspace, we have decided to capitalize on our technological strengths and people skills; and to focus on our Digital Transformation Factory based on four high growth pillars: Cloud, Digital Workplace, SAP HANA, and cognitive solutions with Atos Codex to transform data into business value, while continuing to enhance our state of the art Cyber-security technologies across all our offerings.”
Recognition by SAP to ATOS: